Friday, May 11, 2012

My mom...

So in honor of Mother's day I decided to write about my mom. Cheri Derryberry (yes people, that is her real name and no her parents didn't give it to her, she married into it...willingly!), is my mom.
She has raised me, loved me, listened to me, cried with me, cried for me, been annoyed with me, and supported me over and over again.
She has been a force to be reckoned with and has been my biggest cheerleader.
She has walked with me, held me, and carried me again and again. The past three years have been the hardest years I have yet to face and she has walked, held and carried me the entire time.
She is strong; mentally, emotionally, spiritual...and sometimes physically.
She is wise.
She laughs at my jokes.
She is the best grandma to my beautiful little boy.
She is a lover of Starbucks (my second love after my son) and Mexican food.
She is redhead!
She has a work ethic like I have never encountered.
She is adventurous.
She loves her DVR and Netflix!
She is new to karaoke (but kicks butt at it!).
She likes early morning walks and sitting on her patio in the late afternoon.
She is a fan of red wine.
She is my supporter.
She is my biggest fan.
She is my mom.

I love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment